OPTIROB & SLS 2020-
Tismana Club Hotel, Jupiter, Romania 2.07- 5.07.2020
The UASTRO society together with Aerospace, Robotics, Mechatronics, Manufacturing systems, Mechanical Engineering, Neurorehabilitation and Bioengineering Team from University Politehnica of Bucharest Romania, together with some collaborators from Romania and from abroad intent to organise between 2 July-5 July 2020 the
The Third Edition of the International Conference on Space Launching Systems
The 15-th edition of the International Conference on Artificial Intelligence in the fields of Aerospace, Robotics, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing systems, Power Energy, Technology of Materials, Smart Systems and Neurorehabilitation, SLS&OPTIROB 2020.
The conference will be held under the higher tutelage of the Romanian Academy of Technical Sciences in cooperation with:
- Military Equipment and Technologies Research Agency,
- Air Force Academy,
- National Institute of Developing and Research in Mecatronix and Mesurements,
- Pro Optica Society,
- Medicine University Carol Davila,
- University Elias Emergency Hospital,
- Land Forces Academy,
- Institut of Solid Mechanics from Romanian Academy
- COMOTI national institute
- INCAS national institute
-"Mircea cel Batran" Naval Academy.
There are four options of sending, publishing, and indexing conference papers with different costs (see the indexing and fees page):
* VERY GOOD NEWS! THE FIRST 10 BEST PAPERS established by the organising committee after the presentation the papers in the conference will be published and indexed by IEEE- Book of Conference by IEEE- indexed by ISI Proceedings Thomson Reuters and IEEE Xplore without impact factor- the paper can be submitted by using the easychair web page https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=slsoptirob2019.
* The first 20 best papers established by the technical our committee after the presentation on the conference, will be published in the open access volume Journal of INRES- indexed by ISI Thomson Reuters- ISI Proceedings and Elsevier-Scopus without impact factor.
These papers can be send by using also the easychair web page
*The papers for Journal of Proceedings of the IEEE must send directly using the following link: indexed by IEEE- ISI Thomson Reuters and IEEE Xplore with impact factor. This journal is in the red field of the impact factor (impact factor for 2016 was 9.107) - ) .
We can find the conditions of the indexing and open access on the following link:
*All other papers will be published in IJMO International journal - and indexed in on-line data base in EI Compendex, Inspec, ProQuest, Engineering Village, Google Scholars without impact factor.
The conferences will be held with technical support of University Politehnica of Bucharest, IACSIT Singapore, SCIEI USA, IACT USA, AFM France, ATINER Greece and UASTRO Romania.
The conference was included in Easychair conferences calendar:
and will be held with technical support of International University Association for Science and Technology of Romania, UASTRO- www.uastro.space.
The main objective of the conference is to bring together leading researchers, engineers and scientists in the fields of interest from Romania and from around the world in order to:- provide a platform for researchers, engineers, academicians as well as industrial professionals to present their latest experiences and developments activities in the fields;- provide opportunities for attendees to exchange new ideas and application experiences face to face, to establish business or research relations and to find global partners.
The research paper must to send on-line on the easychair web page .